Kristine Rushing MBA, CDFA™
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™) and mediator, I am able to guide clients through an amicable divorce process in which they make informed decisions and move forward finding as much peace as possible. With a BS in Business Management, an MBA with a Specialization in Finance, mediation training and over twenty years of experience in the financial services and investment fields, my background allows me to project the financial impact of proposed divorce settlements so clients can weigh their options clearly during this emotional and stressful time, and help create co-parenting agreements that truly focus on the child/ren.
Having experienced divorce myself, I bring compassion and understanding to the process. While it is different for everyone, there are shared commonalities I can relate to and empathize with. I strive to create a judgement-free space where my clients can focus on creating their new lives and not just survive, but thrive. In my spare time, I enjoy the outdoor activities Southern California has to offer such as hiking and snowboarding, and spending time with friends and family.
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA™) – Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- 40 Hour Divorce Mediation Certificate, Mosten Mediation Training
- 32 Hour Divorce Mediation Training, OC Human Relations
- Collaborative Law Training, Seattle Collaborative Law Training Center
- MBA, Specialization in Finance – California State University, Fullerton
- BS, Business Management – University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ